Presentation @ the Center for Connected Health Symposium:
- “patients want to engage” — willing to share data
- using body-worn sensors, to let student athletes determine when they’re in high-performance zone either in school or on field.
- working with same sensors to study military resilience, which members of your team are “in the zone”
- “Latitude Heart Coach” — trying to empower patients to engage with the data. Make it sticky. Device is a life coach.
- using YouTube celebrities to help diabetics have constant carb levels.
- work with lot of mobile solutions
- also using Instagram — attach heart rate to photos
- want to collect everyone’s heart rate in entire world!